How to remove red wine from carpet?
How to remove red wine from carpet:
That moment is really scary when a red wine tumbler suddenly falls over the table. Most people do not ask, how to remove red wine from the carpet.Instead, they ask, “can it be removed”?, Yes it can but, red wine can be hard! The scarier is when you came to know that the stains it has left are just too difficult to remove. But, don’t worry because Eco Clean Carpet and Tile Care knows how to get rid of it. We’re even going to give you some tips on how you can remove red wine from carpet with your own at home supplies.
Our specialized chemicals can effectively remove even the toughest red wine stain from your carpet. While we are always here to help you, using the below tips and tricks may help you clean the stain on your own if it is fresh:
1) Following the below steps will help you remove red wine stain out of your carpeting of light beige or white color:
- Firstly, blot the wine stain with a clean cloth or paper towel to absorb as much liquid as possible.
- Then, dilute one tablespoon of ammonia in one cup of warm water. Pour the mixture over the stain and allow it to sit for about five to ten minutes.
- Now, again blot the stain by using a clean cloth and repeat it until the red wine stain completely goes away.
2) Another home remedy is good, old-fashioned table salt. Follow the below steps:
- Sprinkle the salt onto the stain while it is still wet. As the liquid is absorbed, the crystals will begin to turn red or pink in color.
- Leave the salt overnight or a for a minimum of six hours and then vacuum it off. In most cases, this red wine stain removal technique works very well.
- Finally, moisten the wine stain with club soda, blot, and then sprinkle with salt. When dry, vacuum.
3) Here is the third method you can test if you want to remove the tough wine stains from your carpet:
- Blot the stain of wine that hasn’t been absorbed yet using a paper towel or a clean cloth.
- Prepare a solution by mixing two cups of warm water with one tablespoon of white vinegar and one tablespoon of dishwashing liquid.
- Dip a sponge into the bowl and apply the solution directly onto the wine stain.
- Blot until the stain gets removed completely.
All the above-mentioned methods will work in our,” how to remove red wine from carpet guide” in an emergency situation, however, if the carpet has already absorbed enough liquid, and the stain has become tougher to remove, then calling Eco Clean Carpet and Tile Care is the viable option. Our Eco safe chemicals will remove even the tougher stains while restoring the original look of your carpet. We have gels and liquid cleaners that are specifically designed for Red Wine. They deeply penetrate the carpet fibers and effectively remove the stains from within. We guarantee that when we leave, you will be completely satisfied with our work and your carpet.
Some stains are just too stubborn that even after using the best methods, they won’t come out. Eco Clean Carpet, Tile and Grout Care will do the absolute best to remove every stain and restore the original look of your carpet, without fading out its fibers. Under the most extreme conditions, you can always apply a patch of new carpet to erase the bad permanent stain from the red wine. We do this as well if the options become necessary.